Doing good does you good! - Evidence shows that helping others can have a positive effect on your own mental health
Not sure where to start?
We’ve put together some suggestions to help you out:
• Call a friend that you haven’t spoken to for a while
• Send flowers to a friend out of the blue
• Remember to say hi to colleagues and ask how they are
• Smile and say hello to people you may pass every day, but have never spoken to before
It’s important to remember yourself too.
Be kind to yourself:
• Prioritise some “me” time so you can relax and reflect.
• Do something you enjoy like listening to a favourite song or piece of music