The pandemic won’t slow us down: mental health is at stake!
The 5th Annual Mental Health For All (MH4A) Conference is coming to you LIVE on your laptop October 20, 2020, at a fraction of the usual fees.
Here are 5 reasons not to miss it:
1. Enjoy unlimited, on-demand access for a full year. You won’t miss a thing. And you can learn at your own pace.
2. You can’t find this content anywhere else. Great keynotes and curated workshops. All in one place. All inspiring Hope in an age of uncertainty.
3. Goodbye to chance hallway meetings and rushed lunch-time chats. Discover surprising opportunities to network and collaborate.
4. No travel costs or hassles. Enjoy it at your own desk – or dining room table :-) . Or anywhere.
5. As an added bonus, sleep in your own bed and get meals on your own terms.
The MH4A Conference Team
P.S. It’s not Zoom. And it’s not just a series of webinars. It’s a unique, customized virtual conference experience. Get your early bird ticket today.
For more information: